🍪Expand your fall baking repertoire with pocket pies in festive apple, pumpkin and lattice shapes.
🍪Our hinged molds make it easy to cut and seal rolled-out dough into neat hand pies, stuffed with your favorite sweet or savory fillings.
Cut the dough into shapes with the outside of the mold
Put the cut dough in the mold and add the filling of your choice
Finally close the sides of the mold and seal it into a neat hand pie.
- The pocket pie molds have apples, pumpkins and acorn
- PLA (polylactide) is a biodegradable and ecological plastic derived from natural resources such as corn starch, tapioca roots or sugar cane.
- Hinged design creates dual crimping to securely seal pie dough.
- Use bottom of each mold to cut pattern on top crust to allow steam to escape during baking.
- Apple: 4 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 2 1/4" high.
- Pumpkin: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/4" high.
- Acorn: 5 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high.
BASIC PIE DOUGH RECIPE
To make the dough by hand, in a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar and salt. Using a pastry cutter or 2 knives, cut the butter into the flour mixture until the texture resembles coarse cornmeal, with butter pieces no larger than small peas. Add the water and mix with a fork just until the dough pulls together.
- 👉When you receive a product of questionable or inappropriate quality, we support a risk-free refund for 14 days.
- We have email support: [email protected], if you need help, please contact us, we will be the first time to resolve your problem.